Reputation Error?
My airline has mostly 100% reputation flights and before the recent updates had about 88% overall reputation, but it has suddenly dropped all the way down to 44%. The flights and their loadfactors are not being affected as yet.

Does anyone else see this problem? Or did the reputation calculation change with the recent update?
I'm at 49.64% I've been changing the figures in several ways and nothing happens.
[Image: iLm5DiL.png]
Mine bumped up .5%
It's because of the marketing,

Marketing is only updated once per day, so if you start spending on marketing the airline image will not reflect the changes immediately.

Like I said in the other thread, before the reset I'll work on this some more and add more things to the calculation of airline image
I am the developer of Airline Enterprise
I think there is a bug or something like this because two days ago I started paying for marketing all of them at the highest value but nothing has happened. Just 1% up.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Same to me.
[Image: iLm5DiL.png]
Okay well then yeah there's an issue somewhere. I'll have to check.
I am the developer of Airline Enterprise
Heheh I tried to utilize the "free marketing" bug, and ordered the most expensive of each choice, but nothing improved much at all.