Marketing
Marketing has been somewhat implemented - https://airlineenterprise.com/airline/marketing

Marketing will affect your airline image, but I have not yet connected it to route awareness and loadfactors. I need to make sure it runs and calculates everything correctly before I do that. You will pay for marketing daily, at the same time your airline image updates. 

Different types of marketing do have different effectiveness. I won't give away exact numbers but in general, if your budget is low, stick with billboards and radio. If your budget is high, go with event sponsorship and social media. The return per dollar spent differs depending on the marketing you choose and how much you spend on each type. It is possible for a well-funded billboard campaign to be more effective than a poorly-funded event sponsorship campaign. 

From the game guide:
Quote:Marketing is essential to the success of your airline. Not having an active marketing campaign will severly limit the public awareness of your airline and negatively affect your airline image. Each marketing medium has it's own effectiveness and cost. You should choose the medium(s) that align with the size of your airline and your marketing budget. More effective marketing mediums require a higher investment to achieve the maximum results. Less effective marketing mediums could be more effective than their highly effective counterparts if your budget allows it - it's not a simple game of "higher effective mediums are always better". Your marketing ROI truly depends on your budget and what you are willing to spend.

Additionally, marketing campaigns must be purchased in "blocks" - i.e. each medium has a minimum spend amount, and "steps" that you must take if you wish to move up the chain in that medium. This is due to the nature of marketing - for example you cannot purchase 1.5 television commercials - you must purchase either 1, or 2. The same goes for every medium.

This is still a work in progress but I believe I have it balanced quite nicely. Hopefully it will help make the game a bit more difficult.
I am the developer of Airline Enterprise
How much is the minimum amount of money to be considered large budget?

Is it possible to have a graphic to see the efectivness of the marketing in our airline?
[Image: iLm5DiL.png]
Well each marketing type has 10 levels, so, in general:

Level 1-3: low budget
Level 4-7: medium budget
Level 8-10: high budget

Different marketing types have difference effectiveness at different budgets.

Yes before the reset I will need to work on some indicator or graphic that displays the effectiveness of the marketing you've chosen.
Love the idea of it and it’s working already I’ve been at 70-75% rating the last month and I go look this morning and it plummeted to 37% which I assume is cause of the implementation of this cause I average 65-89% rep on all flights but this will definitely be fun to try out! Good job Unk can’t wait for the reset!
Thanks for another implementation!

Oh, I'm at 49% It's gonna be a long ride again... Smile
Is money taken once per week for the marketing (like aircraft leases) or is it spread out per day?
(03-18-2019, 02:11 PM)Squigi1 Wrote: Love the idea of it and it’s working already I’ve been at 70-75% rating the last month and I go look this morning and it plummeted to 37% which I assume is cause of the implementation of this cause I average 65-89% rep on all flights but this will definitely be fun to try out! Good job Unk can’t wait for the reset!

The same happened to me, I was at 88% and now I am at 44.62%.  Dodgy
It's per day but there is a bug where the money is not being charged right now... so, enjoy while you can lol
Oh now I get the problem... Tongue

But does marketing really have to take up 50% of the airline reputation?
I'm moving some number and nothing happens. How can I improve my reputation with the new feature?
[Image: iLm5DiL.png]