IFS System
(01-06-2019, 02:58 PM)Unknown98 Wrote: Prices don’t affect ife or ifs rating. Only revenue earned from the service.

That doesn’t look right, you should see the prices that are currently set for that ifs profile

Thanks Unk.  For now, I'll just fill in those boxes manually.  That explains why I am not getting any profits from my IFS.  (Didn't really noticed it at first, I'm kinda busy in real life so I was just "dropping by" most of the time)
I think the confusion is price vs cost - the "cost" shown on the main page is the cost (to you, the airline) of providing that IFS. Fixed costs are per flight and variable costs are per passenger served, per flight.

The "prices" you set when you edit the IFS are the prices you charge your passengers for each service. That is your revenue.

I even confused myself on that one, saw your post on my phone and didn't see the screenshots correctly.
I am the developer of Airline Enterprise
That made a lot of sense! Thanks Unk.
Does the reputation change when you buy more airplanes? or when you have more flights?

(but the IFE and IFS assigned to that plane is still be the same)
[Image: 68bggn.png]
The only thing that changes when you buy airplanes is your credit rating.

Reputation is dependent on your IFE and IFS.

Having more flights is ok if each flight yields you the same reputation points. It is actually detrimental to have, for example, a flight that hauls in 80% reputation but a few that only gets 15%. It will greatly affect your reputation points because the game uses the average reputation gained per flight as your airline reputation.

I hope that made sense. Smile
(01-11-2019, 06:11 AM)squaregatescrub Wrote: The only thing that changes when you buy airplanes is your credit rating.

Reputation is dependent on your IFE and IFS.  

Having more flights is ok if each flight yields you the same reputation points.  It is actually detrimental to have, for example, a flight that hauls in 80% reputation but a few that only gets 15%.  It will greatly affect your reputation points because the game uses the average reputation gained per flight as your airline reputation.

I hope that made sense. Smile

Yes it did sir. Thanks!  Smile
[Image: 68bggn.png]